The average wage for a Paymaster is $20.69 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
Job Description for Paymaster
- Calculate, key, total, and balance substitute payrolls.
- Create reports for information pertaining to payroll.
- Handle voluntary and involuntary deductions.
- Enter changes to employee payroll records.
- Communicate with employees regarding changes in salary, benefits, etc.
Paymaster Job Listings
Key Stats for Paymaster