Payroll & Benefits Administration Manager Salary
Job Description for Payroll & Benefits Administration Manager
- Maintain and update payroll database system.
- Input new employees into payroll database and keep employee information up to date.
- Conduct audits of tax forms, payroll balance sheets, and benefits.
- Supervise processing of employee payroll and distribution of paychecks.
- Oversee employee education about company benefits and enrollment in programs.
Common Career Paths for Payroll & Benefits Administration Manager
Payroll & Benefits Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Popular Skills for Payroll & Benefits Administration Manager
Payroll & Benefits Administration Managers typically list a handful of skills they use on the job. Benefits & Compensation and Payroll Administration are considered valuable skills and can increase employee pay by 4 percent and 3 percent, respectively. Those familiar with Benefits Administration also tend to know Benefits & Compensation.
Pay by Experience Level for Payroll & Benefits Administration Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Workers in their first five years can expect to earn $55K, but people who have been around for five to 10 years earn a noticeably bigger sum of $59K. For Payroll & Benefits Administration Managers, 10 to 20 years of experience on the job amounts to an average salary of $60K. Folks with more than two decades of experience actually report lower incomes overall; their average comes out to a mere $59K.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Payroll & Benefits Administration Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 20 votes.