Payroll & Benefits Assistant Salary
A Payroll & Benefits Assistant earns an average wage of $15.33 per hour.
$14.31 - $22.47
|Hourly Rate||$14.31 - $22.47|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$30,099 - $51,931|
Job Description for Payroll & Benefits Assistant
- Calculate, key, total, and balance substitute payrolls.
- Create reports for information pertaining to payroll.
- Handle voluntary and involuntary deductions.
- Enter changes to employee payroll records.
- Communicate with employees regarding changes in salary, benefits, etc.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Payroll & Benefits Assistant
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 11 votes.