Pediatric Physical Therapy Supervisor Salary
A Pediatric Physical Therapy Supervisor earns an average salary of $77,166 per year.
$50,335 - $99,329
|Salary||$50,335 - $99,329|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$54,631 - $111,965|
Job Description for Pediatric Physical Therapy Supervisor
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day schedules, monitor and prioritize workflow.
- Ensure compliance to departmental policies and procedures.
- As a clinician, supervise staff and give technical direction with evaluation and treatment of patients.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.