Performance Review Manager, Human Resources Salary
The average pay for a Performance Review Manager, Human Resources is $60,154 per year.
$38,520 - $76,136
|Salary||$38,520 - $76,136|
|Total Pay (||$36,100 - $75,401|
Job Description for Performance Review Manager, Human Resources
- Counsel and advise managers in interpreting and applying policies and procedures to resolve issues related to recruitment, compensation, disciplinary action and conflict resolution.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements and laws.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in HR policy development.
- Manage the selection, training and development of employee relations staff.
- Represent the management at meetings that involve employee relation issues including discipline.
Key Stats for Performance Review Manager, Human Resources
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.