Performance Review Manager, Human Resources Salary
The average pay for a Performance Review Manager, Human Resources is $60,154 per year.
$38,520 - $76,136
|Salary||$38,520 - $76,136|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$36,100 - $75,401|
Job Description for Performance Review Manager, Human Resources
- Counsel and advise managers in interpreting and applying policies and procedures to resolve issues related to recruitment, compensation, disciplinary action and conflict resolution.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements and laws.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in HR policy development.
- Manage the selection, training and development of employee relations staff.
- Represent the management at meetings that involve employee relation issues including discipline.
Key Stats for Performance Review Manager, Human Resources
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.