Personal Attendant Salary
The average rate for a Personal Attendant is $10.24 per hour. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this field.
$7.78 - $16.34
|Hourly Rate||$7.78 - $16.34|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$17,101 - $33,503|
Job Description for Personal Attendant
- Administer bedside and personal care, such as ambulation and personal hygiene assistance.
- Train family members to provide bedside care.
- Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings.
- Participate in case reviews, consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services.
- Instruct, advise and perform housekeeping duties and running errands.
Personal Attendant Job Listings
Personal Attendant Advice
Q: What is it like working as a Personal Attendant?
Personal Attendant in Desert Hot Springs:
"Wish I knew I wasnt getting any medical benefits."
Be adamant about what you want to get paid-dont settle for anything less than what your worth-