Personal Attendant Salary
The average rate for a Personal Attendant is $10.03 per hour. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this field.
$7.36 - $15.38
Job Description for Personal Attendant
- Administer bedside and personal care, such as ambulation and personal hygiene assistance.
- Train family members to provide bedside care.
- Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings.
- Participate in case reviews, consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services.
- Instruct, advise and perform housekeeping duties and running errands.
Personal Care Attendant (PCA) Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Personal Attendant