Personnel Technician Salary
The average salary for a Personnel Technician is $36,821 per year.
$24,137 - $48,322
$9.12 - $22.72
Job Description for Personnel Technician
- Calculate, key, total, and balance substitute payrolls.
- Handle voluntary and involuntary deductions.
- Enter changes to employee payroll records.
- Create reports for information pertaining to retirement and payroll.
- Communicate with employees regarding changes in salary, benefits, etc.
Payroll Clerk Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Personnel Technician
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Personnel Technician Advice
What do you wish you knew about your job when you first started out?
Personnel Technician in Atlanta:
"Prioritizing, very stressful, go to for answers on ins and w."
Be able to prioritize very well, confirm everything in writing, get expert assistance from those who really know the information. Take every class you can to achieve more knowledge in the area.
Key Stats for Personnel Technician
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 5 votes.