Pharmacology Study Manager Salary
A Pharmacology Study Manager earns an average salary of $75,987 per year.
Job Description for Pharmacology Study Manager
- Supervise staff and give technical direction.
- Ensure research is in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources with defined timeframe, participate in pharmaceutical research development.
- Track and maintain study protocols regulatory documents.
- Oversee day-to-day operational, tracking, communication of research activities.
Pharmacology Study Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Pharmacology Study Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Key Stats for Pharmacology Study Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.