Pharmacology Study Manager Salary
A Pharmacology Study Manager earns an average salary of $77,419 per year. For the first five to ten years in this position, salary increases steeply, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay.
Job Description for Pharmacology Study Manager
- Track and maintain study protocols regulatory documents.
- Oversee day-to-day operational, tracking, communication of research activities.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources with defined timeframe, participate in pharmaceutical research development.
- Supervise staff and give technical direction.
- Ensure research is in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Pharmacology Study Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Pharmacology Study Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.