Pharmacology Study Manager Salary
A Pharmacology Study Manager earns an average salary of $78,483 per year.
|Salary||$53,355 - $208,817|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$57,345 - $261,528|
Job Description for Pharmacology Study Manager
- Supervise staff and give technical direction.
- Ensure research is in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources with defined timeframe, participate in pharmaceutical research development.
- Track and maintain study protocols regulatory documents.
- Oversee day-to-day operational, tracking, communication of research activities.
Pharmacology Study Manager Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Pharmacology Study Manager
Pay by Experience for a Pharmacology Study Manager has a positive trend. An entry-level Pharmacology Study Manager with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $53,000 based on 6 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Pharmacology Study Manager with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $92,000 based on 6 salaries. An experienced Pharmacology Study Manager which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $102,000 based on 19 salaries. A Pharmacology Study Manager with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $102,000 based on 7 salaries.
Key Stats for Pharmacology Study Manager