Pharmacology Study Manager Salary
A Pharmacology Study Manager earns an average salary of $78,483 per year.
|Salary||$45,958 - $207,382|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$43,534 - $258,000|
Job Description for Pharmacology Study Manager
- Supervise staff and give technical direction.
- Ensure research is in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources with defined timeframe, participate in pharmaceutical research development.
- Track and maintain study protocols regulatory documents.
- Oversee day-to-day operational, tracking, communication of research activities.
Pay by Experience Level for Pharmacology Study Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Key Stats for Pharmacology Study Manager