Pharmacy Coordinator Salary
The average Pharmacy Coordinator in the United States earns approximately $18.81 per hour. There are more female Pharmacy Coordinators who answered the questionnaire than male, making up 66 percent. A strong majority report receiving medical coverage from their employers and a fair number collect dental insurance. Among folks in this role, job satisfaction levels approximately match the national average. This report is based on responses to the PayScale salary survey.
Job Description for Pharmacy Coordinator
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Ensure adherence to departmental policies and procedures.
- Supervise staff and give direction for the clinical program activities.
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day pharmacy activities, monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules.
Pharmacy Coordinator Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Pharmacy Coordinator
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Experience and income seem to be closely related; in general, the survey respondents who had worked for more years reported higher incomes. Folks who are navigating the first five years of their careers have a median salary of approximately $36K in this position. Those who have been around for five to 10 years don't get much more, though; the median salary in that group is $39K. After working for 10 to 20 years, Pharmacy Coordinators make a median salary of $51K. Pharmacy Coordinators who have acquired more than 20 years of relevant experience earn significantly more than folks with fewer years on their resumes; the average income in this veteran group is $55K.