Pharmacy Coordinator Salary
The average Pharmacy Coordinator in the United States earns approximately $18.81 per hour. Work is reasonably fulfilling for most Pharmacy Coordinators — the majority report average levels of job satisfaction. Female Pharmacy Coordinators make up most of the survey respondents at 74 percent. Medical benefits are awarded to a strong majority, and more than half earn dental coverage. This report is based on answers to PayScale's salary questionnaire.
|Salary||$34,883 - $135,848|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$32,495 - $111,495|
|Hourly Rate||$15.03 - $30.05|
|Total Pay (||$32,495 - $111,495|
Job Description for Pharmacy Coordinator
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day pharmacy activities, monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules.
- Supervise staff and give direction for the clinical program activities.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Ensure adherence to departmental policies and procedures.
Pay by Experience Level for Pharmacy Coordinator
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Those who have worked for fewer than five years take home a median salary of $37K, and workers with five to 10 years of experience earn a higher $38K on average. People with 10 to 20 years of experience make an average of about $51K in this role. Respondents who boast more than two decades on the job don't boast commensurate pay, unfortunately; these veterans see average earnings of only $48K.
Key Stats for Pharmacy Coordinator
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.