Physical Therapy Supervisor Salary
A Physical Therapy Supervisor earns an average salary of $82,974 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
Job Description for Physical Therapy Supervisor
- As a clinician, supervise staff and give technical direction with evaluation and treatment of patients.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Ensure compliance to departmental policies and procedures.
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day schedules, monitor and prioritize workflow.
Physical Therapy Supervisor Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Physical Therapy Supervisor
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.