Physician's Office Representative Salary
A Physician's Office Representative earns an average wage of $14.88 per hour. This job's rate does not change very much with experience. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
|Hourly Rate||$13.03 - $20.86|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$25,718 - $48,137|
Job Description for Physician's Office Representative
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
- Interview patients to complete insurance and privacy forms.
- Receive insurance co-pay payments and post amounts paid to patient accounts.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments, check-ups and physician referrals.
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff.
Physician's Office Representative Job Listings
Key Stats for Physician's Office Representative
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.