Pipeline Manager Salary
The average pay for a Pipeline Manager is $109,000 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$75,387 - $139,993
|Total Pay (||$43,098 - $178,161|
Job Description for Pipeline Manager
- Manage pipeline projects and team members, developing project objectives, obtaining resources, and assigning activities.
- Communicate project status updates to internal and external stakeholders and project members.
- Gain and maintain relationships with existing and prospective clients, answering queries and resolving issues.
- Monitor, evaluate, and advise pipeline team members, providing occasional assistance.
- Analyze internal and external factors affecting project outcomes and remove tactical barriers.
Pipeline Manager Reviews
Q: What is it like working as a Pipeline Manager?
Pipeline Manager in Brunswick:
Pros: I like starting from nothing and the challenges of completing a project and when it's done right being able to see it be successful.
Cons: The amount of stress that comes with the job.
Key Stats for Pipeline Manager