Planning Manager, Gas/Electric/Utilities Salary
The average salary for a Planning Manager, Gas/Electric/Utilities is $102,000 per year.
$72,121 - $152,051
|Salary||$72,121 - $152,051|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$39,783 - $159,310|
Job Description for Planning Manager, Gas/Electric/Utilities
- Manage permits, daily schedules and the direction of field crews addressing emergency situations.
- Develop budgets based on forecasted workloads and upcoming projects.
- Recruit, develop and train a team of employees.
- Maintain relationships with other departments and report results to upper management.
- Give strategic instruction to team, defining the scope and direction of long term projects.
Planning Manager, Gas/Electric/Utilities Job Listings
Key Stats for Planning Manager, Gas/Electric/Utilities
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.