Podiatrist (DP / DPM) or Chiropodist Salary
The average salary for a Podiatrist (DP / DPM) or Chiropodist is $125,856 per year.
$88,084 - $155,136
Job Description for Podiatrist (DP / DPM) or Chiropodist
- Diagnose and treat bone, muscle, skin and joint disorders affecting the feet.
- Make and fit prosthetic appliances.
- Correct deformities by means of plaster casts and strapping.
- Refer patients to physicians when symptoms indicative of systemic disorders, such as arthritis or diabetes, are observed in feet and legs.
- Advise patients about treatments and preventative foot care techniques.
Podiatrist Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Podiatrist (DP / DPM) or Chiropodist