Podiatrist (DP / DPM) or Chiropodist Salary
The average salary for a Podiatrist (DP / DPM) or Chiropodist is $126,272 per year.
$69,810 - $178,994
|Salary||$69,810 - $178,994|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$69,690 - $178,110|
Job Description for Podiatrist (DP / DPM) or Chiropodist
- Refer patients to physicians when symptoms indicative of systemic disorders, such as arthritis or diabetes, are observed in feet and legs.
- Advise patients about treatments and preventative foot care techniques.
- Prescribe medications, corrective devices, physical therapy, or surgery.
- Diagnose and treat bone, muscle, skin and joint disorders affecting the feet.
- Make and fit prosthetic appliances.
Key Stats for Podiatrist (DP / DPM) or Chiropodist