Podiatrist (DP / DPM) or Chiropodist Salary
The average salary for a Podiatrist (DP / DPM) or Chiropodist is $126,272 per year.
$69,810 - $178,994
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$69,810 - $178,994|
|Total Pay (||$69,690 - $178,110|
Job Description for Podiatrist (DP / DPM) or Chiropodist
- Diagnose and treat bone, muscle, skin and joint disorders affecting the feet.
- Make and fit prosthetic appliances.
- Correct deformities by means of plaster casts and strapping.
- Refer patients to physicians when symptoms indicative of systemic disorders, such as arthritis or diabetes, are observed in feet and legs.
- Advise patients about treatments and preventative foot care techniques.
Key Stats for Podiatrist (DP / DPM) or Chiropodist