Preparation Department Manager, Printing Salary
The average pay for a Preparation Department Manager, Printing is $18.23 per hour.
$11.07 - $24.83
|Hourly Rate||$11.07 - $24.83|
|Total Pay (||$24,440 - $79,500|
Job Description for Preparation Department Manager, Printing
- Coordinate workflow for prepress stages, developing and altering schedules based on production forecasts.
- Purchase supplies and tools, manage inventory, and coordinate equipment maintenance.
- Plan budgets, manage expenses, and provide clients and staff with cost estimates.
- Manage, review, and improve printing and quality control procedures using data analysis and training methods.
- Supervise preparation staff, assigning projects to prepress operators and supervisors and performing evaluations.
Preparation Department Manager, Printing Job Listings
Key Stats for Preparation Department Manager, Printing