Produce Specialist Salary
A Produce Specialist earns an average salary of $60,000 per year.
$10.48 - $16.03
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$20,731 - $69,810|
Job Description for Produce Specialist
- Provide and execute marketing programs, product demonstrations, and sales calls to increase sales.
- Assist buyers, brokers, and vendors in forecasting inventory needs, filling special orders, and charting trends.
- Assemble information of product codes, promotional opportunities, brand information, and menu ideas for demos.
- Consult customers and sales staff on features of produce products and brands.
- Demonstrate products to customers and managers.
Produce Specialist Job Listings
Key Stats for Produce Specialist