Production Supervisor Trainee Salary
The average salary for a Production Supervisor Trainee is $46,255 per year. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this field.
$30,100 - $62,865
|Salary||$30,100 - $62,865|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$28,916 - $61,581|
Job Description for Production Supervisor Trainee
- Develop knowledge of products and procedures, including costs, scheduling processes, and production methods.
- Learn and/or demonstrate tactics in communication, mentoring, and management to prepare for supervisory role.
- Support supervisory staff to assist in accomplishing production goals.
- Learn safety policies and regulations to ensure compliance from production staff.
- Participate in training activities, such as completing courses, assignments, and facility tours.
Key Stats for Production Supervisor Trainee