Program Manager, Communications Systems Salary
The average salary for a Program Manager, Communications Systems is $77,419 per year. A skill in Project Management is associated with high pay for this job.
|Salary||$62,916 - $137,020|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$63,532 - $137,020|
Job Description for Program Manager, Communications Systems
- Conduct public relations activities.
- Plan annual marketing and advertising strategies and develop a budget accordingly.
- Act as pointofcontact in relevant business relationships.
- Oversee all communications programs, from social media to overall marketing strategy and advertising.
- Facilitate daily operations of the communications office and staff.
Program Manager, Communications Systems Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Program Manager, Communications Systems