Project Administrator, Software Salary
A Project Administrator, Software earns an average salary of $43,997 per year. A skill in Microsoft Office is associated with high pay for this job. Experience strongly influences income for this job. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this field.
Job Description for Project Administrator, Software
- Assist technical team in design and development tasks.
- Utilize software life-cycle methodology.
- Create and maintain a information technology project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status and resource allocation.
- Coordinate delivery of development (beta) and production releases that meet quality assurance standards.
- Assist test team in creating test plans and testing efforts.
Project Administrator, Information Technology (IT) Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Project Administrator, Software
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.