Project Administrator, Software Salary
A Project Administrator, Software earns an average salary of $46,000 per year. Experience strongly influences income for this job. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
|Salary||$31,409 - $61,584|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$31,409 - $61,584|
Job Description for Project Administrator, Software
- Assist technical team in design and development tasks.
- Utilize software life-cycle methodology.
- Create and maintain a information technology project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status and resource allocation.
- Coordinate delivery of development (beta) and production releases that meet quality assurance standards.
- Assist test team in creating test plans and testing efforts.
Project Administrator, Software Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Project Administrator, Software