Project Administrator, Software Salary
A Project Administrator, Software earns an average salary of $46,000 per year. Experience strongly influences income for this job. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
|Salary||$33,158 - $62,416|
|Total Pay (||$33,532 - $64,654|
Job Description for Project Administrator, Software
- Assist technical team in design and development tasks.
- Utilize software life-cycle methodology.
- Create and maintain a information technology project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status and resource allocation.
- Coordinate delivery of development (beta) and production releases that meet quality assurance standards.
- Assist test team in creating test plans and testing efforts.
Project Administrator, Information Technology (IT) Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Project Administrator, Software