Public Relations (PR) Intern Salary
The average rate for a Public Relations (PR) Intern is $11.35 per hour.
$8.92 - $16.73
|Hourly Rate||$8.92 - $16.73|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$18,836 - $33,851|
Job Description for Public Relations (PR) Intern
- Establish and maintain relationships with media, building contact lists of potential partners.
- Assist with company's PR strategy by researching, tracking, and producing reports on media performance.
- Coordinate events and team meetings.
- Update and maintain website and social media presence.
- Assist with writing, compiling, and distributing press releases and press kits.
Public Relations (PR) Intern Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Public Relations (PR) Intern
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.