Public Relations Supervisor Salary
A Public Relations Supervisor earns an average salary of $69,462 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
|Salary||$40,722 - $85,525|
|Bonus||$1,021 - $10,161|
|Total Pay (||$34,254 - $87,292|
Job Description for Public Relations Supervisor
- Develop and maintain relations with community, media and government.
- Train teams and ensure publicity strategies are coherent.
- Interact with potential and current clients.
- Create presentations, speeches, press releases, documents and graphics.
- Create and document publicity strategies and associated metrics.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Public Relations Supervisor
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.