Quality Control (QC) Director Salary
Generous salaries abound for Quality Control Directors in the United States, with average pay above six figures ($114K) per year. Residence and career length each impact pay for this group, with the former having the largest influence. Quality Control Directors who participated in the survey are largely men, dominating at 68 percent. Medical and dental benefits are awarded to a fair number, and more than half earn vision coverage. The majority of workers are highly satisfied with their job. The figures in this rundown are based on the results of PayScale's salary questionnaire.
Job Description for Quality Control (QC) Director
- Define, track, and make recommendations about risks and potential quality concerns.
- Organize and facilitate efficiency and lean initiatives across departments.
- Set organizational standards and quality processes to ensure regulatory and brand quality.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute plans to ensure the team achieves compliance and quality goals.
- Establish and maintain budgets and stay within defined margins.
Quality Control (QC) Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Quality Control (QC) Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
In general, experience and pay appear to be strongly linked; those with more experience usually bring in higher incomes. Workers with less than five years' experience earn around $71K on average, and those who have five to 10 years under their belts see a higher median salary of $81K. Those with 10 to 20 years of experience under their belts can expect their paychecks to flourish around the six-figure median of $119K. Respondents who claim more than 20 years of experience may encounter pay that doesn't quite reflect their extensive experience; these veterans report a median income of around $127K.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Quality Control (QC) Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 9 votes.