Quality Manager Salary
The average salary for a Quality Manager is $75,544 per year.
Job Description for Quality Manager
A quality manager ensures that a company's products meet client or consumer demands. The specific daily duties for quality managers can vary depending on the manager's company; however, they may include directing and advising employees and checking products to ensure their quality throughout the production process. If an item doesn't meet quality standards, the quality manager must catch the mistake and correct it immediately. In addition, a professional in this field meets with a company’s management team to come up with creative, effective ways to manage product quality and the production process. A quality manger also may make crucial decisions such as selecting low-cost but efficient, materials and finding the personnel to help oversee production. Many times, a quality manager pursues feedback from consumers and clients, and they improve product accordingly.Read More...
A quality manager must have high attention to detail, strong communication skills, and experience with quality management and production processes.
Quality Manager Tasks
- Work with line managers to identify and reach quality benchmarks.
- Report on quality and safety at production facilities for each product.
- Track warrantee, auditing, and customer feedback to improve process integrity.
- Ensure that safety and quality measures are implemented on time and in accordance with regulations.
- Inspect products, processes, and metrics to find opportunities to improve quality.
Quality Assurance Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Popular Employer Salaries for Quality Manager
Popular Skills for Quality Manager
Pay by Experience Level for Quality Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Pay Difference by Location
Quality Manager Reviews
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Quality Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 497 votes.