Quantitative Analysis Director Salary
The average pay for a Quantitative Analysis Director is $125,000 per year.
Job Description for Quantitative Analysis Director
- Enhance profits and efficacy of business decisions through statistical procedures and problem solving.
- Liaise between the professional team and the administration.
- Test the accuracy of computer applications and implement improvements.
- Use computer applications to provide risk assessment and facilitate decision making.
- Direct a team of analysis professionals in creating and improving computer statistical models and algorithms.