Quantitative Analyst, Research Salary
The average salary for a Quantitative Analyst, Research is $78,985 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience. Experience strongly influences pay for this job. Skills that are associated with high pay for this job are Financial Modeling, Matlab, and Data Modeling.
|Salary||$48,202 - $136,926|
|Bonus||$511 - $51,064|
|Total Pay (||$48,897 - $182,078|
Job Description for Quantitative Analyst, Research
- Develop, improve, and document statistics and algorithms for existing and developing models.
- Create research protocols, testing instruments, and identifying potential sources for error.
- Analyze and interpret results in order to create reports and recommendations.
- Prototype, test, and implement statistical models for prediction and understanding of current state.
- Collect and add metadata to data and databases, and include sources and importance of features.
Popular Skills for Quantitative Analyst, Research
Pay Difference by Location
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Quantitative Analyst, Research
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 6 votes.