Quantitative Associate Salary
A Quantitative Associate earns an average salary of $93,230 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience.
$58,734 - $123,503
|Salary||$58,734 - $123,503|
|Total Pay (||$75,240 - $140,589|
Job Description for Quantitative Associate
- Research and analyze market statistics to develop, test, validate, execute, and maintain analytical software programs and quantitative models.
- Query, consolidate, and present data to senior management.
- Assist in the construction and execution of portfolio management.
- Perform risk analytics, loan pricing, and default risk modeling,
- Design tests and experiments to collect data and test new models and programs
Key Stats for Quantitative Associate