Quantitative Associate Salary
A Quantitative Associate earns an average salary of $92,049 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience.
$70,467 - $122,484
Job Description for Quantitative Associate
- Research and analyze market statistics to develop, test, validate, execute, and maintain analytical software programs and quantitative models.
- Query, consolidate, and present data to senior management.
- Assist in the construction and execution of portfolio management.
- Perform risk analytics, loan pricing, and default risk modeling,
- Design tests and experiments to collect data and test new models and programs
Quantitative Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Quantitative Associate