Quantitative Associate Salary
A Quantitative Associate earns an average salary of $92,049 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience.
$70,467 - $122,484
|Salary||$70,467 - $122,484|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$74,815 - $127,796|
Job Description for Quantitative Associate
- Research and analyze market statistics to develop, test, validate, execute, and maintain analytical software programs and quantitative models.
- Query, consolidate, and present data to senior management.
- Assist in the construction and execution of portfolio management.
- Perform risk analytics, loan pricing, and default risk modeling,
- Design tests and experiments to collect data and test new models and programs
Key Stats for Quantitative Associate