Radiation Dosimetrist Salary
The average pay for a Radiation Dosimetrist is $101,623 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career.
Job Description for Radiation Dosimetrist
- Monitor radioactive exposure, equipment settings and patients' reactions records and files.
- Measure, gather and analyze data to calculate dosage for treatment planning, in collaboration with the radiation oncologist.
- Maintain quality assurance program in compliance with safety standards and regulations.
- Perform radiation dosimetry services.
- Oversee radiation therapy equipment maintenance to ensure proper operation.