Radiographic Technologist Salary
The average pay for a Radiographic Technologist is $23.22 per hour. For the first five to ten years in this position, wages increase steeply, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay.
Job Description for Radiographic Technologist
- Monitor video display of area being scanned and adjust density or contrast to improve picture quality.
- Review and evaluate film and images to determine if images are satisfactory for diagnostic purposes.
- Explain process and position patient for scan; adjusting restriction devices; moving and adjusting equipment to set exposure factors.
- Use radiation safety measures and protection devices for government regulations and patient safety.
- As a trained technologist, operate radiology equipment to produce images of the body for diagnostic purposes under direction of a physician.
Radiology Technologist Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Radiographic Technologist
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Key Stats for Radiographic Technologist
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 6 votes.