Radiology Equipment Specialist Salary
The average pay for a Radiology Equipment Specialist is $35.21 per hour.
$34.06 - $44.46
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$54,443 - $110,752|
Job Description for Radiology Equipment Specialist
- Advise staff and physicians on proper operation, safety procedures and modifications of equipment.
- Analyze and advise user needs and recommend appropriate hardware for radiology staff.
- Install, calibrate, maintain and repair radiologic equipment.
- Monitor functioning of radiology equipment and diagnostic imaging systems and make necessary hardware modifications.
- Perform and document scheduled maintenance of diagnostic medical imaging equipment.