Realtor, Residential Salary
The average salary for a Realtor, Residential is $40,000 per year.
$20,608 - $81,509
|Salary||$20,608 - $81,509|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $14,681|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$22,300 - $133,955|
Job Description for Realtor, Residential
- Develop strong relationships with clients, identifying needs, preferences and goals.
- View properties, advise about prices and hold open houses.
- Advertise, network and increase awareness of properties and brand.
- Counsel clients about prices, financing, legal options and expectations.
- Create, review, edit and update contracts, agreements, leases, deeds and other paperwork.
Realtor, Residential Job Listings
Key Stats for Realtor, Residential
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.