Realtor, Residential Salary
The average salary for a Realtor, Residential is $40,000 per year.
$20,608 - $81,509
|Salary||$20,608 - $81,509|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $14,681|
|Total Pay (||$22,300 - $133,955|
Job Description for Realtor, Residential
- Develop strong relationships with clients, identifying needs, preferences and goals.
- View properties, advise about prices and hold open houses.
- Advertise, network and increase awareness of properties and brand.
- Counsel clients about prices, financing, legal options and expectations.
- Create, review, edit and update contracts, agreements, leases, deeds and other paperwork.
Key Stats for Realtor, Residential
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.