Recruiting Officer Salary
A Recruiting Officer earns an average salary of $62,893 per year.
$36,065 - $139,620
Job Description for Recruiting Officer
- Assist department in the process of filling existing and future job openings.
- Request information from previous employers and other references to determine applicants' employment acceptability.
- Schedule interviews and coordinate travel arrangements as necessary.
- Prepare and maintain employment records.
- Assist in contacting applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.