Recruiting Officer Salary
A Recruiting Officer earns an average salary of $61,391 per year.
$34,656 - $139,620
|Salary||$34,656 - $139,620|
|Total Pay (||$31,540 - $109,477|
Job Description for Recruiting Officer
- Prepare and maintain employment records.
- Assist in contacting applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Schedule interviews and coordinate travel arrangements as necessary.
- Assist department in the process of filling existing and future job openings.
- Request information from previous employers and other references to determine applicants' employment acceptability.
Key Stats for Recruiting Officer
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.