Recruiting Officer Salary
A Recruiting Officer earns an average salary of $61,391 per year.
$35,745 - $140,935
|Salary||$35,745 - $140,935|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$31,433 - $110,299|
Job Description for Recruiting Officer
- Assist department in the process of filling existing and future job openings.
- Request information from previous employers and other references to determine applicants' employment acceptability.
- Schedule interviews and coordinate travel arrangements as necessary.
- Prepare and maintain employment records.
- Assist in contacting applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
Key Stats for Recruiting Officer
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.