Regional Controller Salary
A Regional Controller earns an average salary of $105,681 per year. Skills that are associated with high pay for this job are Financial Reporting, Forecasting, and Budgeting.
|Salary||$71,228 - $146,831|
|Bonus||$6,254 - $34,817|
|Total Pay (||$74,427 - $168,735|
Job Description for Regional Controller
- Develop and implement financial systems, policies, controls, and procedures to improve financial performance company-wide.
- Work with management to coordinate and/or prepare annual budgets, budget processing, and forecasts.
- Prepare and/or coordinate financial reports, ensuring compliance to government regulations and company policy.
- Develop financial projects to assist management in creating short and long term financial goals and strategies.
- Collect and measure financial data to analyze financial performance and present findings to management.
Popular Skills for Regional Controller
Pay by Experience Level for Regional Controller
Pay by Experience for a Regional Controller has a positive trend. An entry-level Regional Controller with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $82,000 based on 21 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Regional Controller with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $97,000 based on 31 salaries. An experienced Regional Controller which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $123,000 based on 70 salaries. A Regional Controller with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $132,000 based on 29 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Regional Controller
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 12 votes.