Regional Director of Finance Salary
A Regional Director of Finance earns an average salary of $115,638 per year.
|Salary||$81,688 - $149,652|
|Bonus||$8,328 - $36,065|
|Total Pay (||$82,864 - $179,308|
Job Description for Regional Director of Finance
A regional director of finance oversees an operating plan for a particular region of a company or organization and is in charge of the budget. Their responsibility is to create a model of operations that all branches should follow and oversee the implementation of this model.Read More...
Because the financial director is in charge of creating budgets and distributing funds, he or she should have extensive knowledge of both their field and company to help branches make the best possible choices pertaining to expenditures. Those in this position may also have to oversee other parts of the company's operation, including analyzing budgets and financial reports to ensure their operations are running effectively and according to regulations and company policies. Another important aspect of the job is forecasting earnings and expenditures. When an issue makes a financial plan ineffective, the director should make corrections or devise a new plan entirely.
Generally, a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field is generally needed for this position. This is a managerial position, so some leadership experience is needed. Work is usually carried out during office hours in an office environment and is mostly done on a computer; however, traveling to visit various departments within the company may occur regularly.
Regional Director of Finance Tasks
- Lead financial planning and policy development within a geographic region under the direction of the VP of Finance.
- Monitor regional company accounts, credit, insurance, taxes, and accounting.
- Oversee the preparation of budgets and ensure regional operations remain within budget.
- Work with senior management to determine financial policies, regulations, and procedures and to ensure compliance.
- Perform financial analysis and create models to evaluate financial performance and predict future results.
Pay by Experience Level for Regional Director of Finance
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Regional Director of Finance
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 10 votes.