Regional Franchise Director Salary
The average salary for a Regional Franchise Director is $74,160 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$36,976 - $117,446
|Salary||$36,976 - $117,446|
|Bonus||$4,818 - $20,273|
|Total Pay (||$43,138 - $137,020|
Job Description for Regional Franchise Director
- Assist designated franchises in the development of strategic business plans, performing and implementation of sales forecasts.
- Ensure franchises comply with company's operating standards, branding, and company-wide marketing plans.
- Supervise regional employees, acting as a liaison between franchises and corporate office.
- Assist with development and facilitation of training and management programs.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report franchise performance and implement improvement plans.
Key Stats for Regional Franchise Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.