Regional Franchise Director Salary
The average salary for a Regional Franchise Director is $74,850 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$37,406 - $120,243
|Salary||$37,406 - $120,243|
|Bonus||$1,010 - $20,238|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$43,640 - $134,895|
Job Description for Regional Franchise Director
- Assist with development and facilitation of training and management programs.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report franchise performance and implement improvement plans.
- Supervise regional employees, acting as a liaison between franchises and corporate office.
- Assist designated franchises in the development of strategic business plans, performing and implementation of sales forecasts.
- Ensure franchises comply with company's operating standards, branding, and company-wide marketing plans.
Key Stats for Regional Franchise Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.