Regional Franchise Director Salary
The average salary for a Regional Franchise Director is $75,497 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$37,233 - $145,437
Job Description for Regional Franchise Director
- Ensure franchises comply with company’s operating standards, branding, and company-wide marketing plans.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report franchise performance and implement improvement plans.
- Assist with development and facilitation of training and management programs.
- Assist designated franchises in the development of strategic business plans, performing and implementation of sales forecasts.
- Supervise regional employees, acting as a liaison between franchises and corporate office.