Regional Sales General Manager Salary
A Regional Sales General Manager earns an average salary of $87,630 per year. For the first five to ten years in this position, salary increases sharply, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay.
|Salary||$54,631 - $126,508|
|Bonus||$5,000 - $52,903|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$52,947 - $153,144|
Job Description for Regional Sales General Manager
- Build and strengthen customer relations and grow the customer network.
- Create and communicate sales plans, including special events, incentives and lead management.
- Work with customers to close sales, follow up and present new products.
- Create, update and report on budget and sales forecasts.
- Set sales goals, track progress and meet budget sales needs.
Pay by Experience Level for Regional Sales General Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Regional Sales General Manager Reviews
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Regional Sales General Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.