Regional Underwriting Manager Salary
The average salary for a Regional Underwriting Manager is $111,480 per year. A skill in Insurance is associated with high pay for this job. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
Job Description for Regional Underwriting Manager
- Set daily goals and tasks for underwriters and monitor performance and progress.
- Handle complex customer complaints, problems, or concerns.
- Interview, hire, guide, and resolve issues for underwriters.
- Subject matter expert in loan industry, tax regulations, and other key information.
- Review, provide training in, and update standards and guidelines for underwriting processes.
Regional Underwriting Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Regional Underwriting Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.