Regional Underwriting Manager Salary
The average salary for a Regional Underwriting Manager is $117,918 per year. A skill in Insurance is associated with high pay for this job. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Salary||$96,290 - $152,505|
|Bonus||$5,152 - $30,100|
|Total Pay (||$98,527 - $168,705|
Job Description for Regional Underwriting Manager
- Set daily goals and tasks for underwriters and monitor performance and progress.
- Handle complex customer complaints, problems, or concerns.
- Interview, hire, guide, and resolve issues for underwriters.
- Subject matter expert in loan industry, tax regulations, and other key information.
- Review, provide training in, and update standards and guidelines for underwriting processes.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Regional Underwriting Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.