Regional Underwriting Manager Salary
The average salary for a Regional Underwriting Manager is $111,480 per year. A skill in Insurance is associated with high pay for this job. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Salary||$89,808 - $151,443|
|Bonus||$6,040 - $29,361|
|Total Pay (||$98,208 - $165,237|
Job Description for Regional Underwriting Manager
- Set daily goals and tasks for underwriters and monitor performance and progress.
- Handle complex customer complaints, problems, or concerns.
- Interview, hire, guide, and resolve issues for underwriters.
- Subject matter expert in loan industry, tax regulations, and other key information.
- Review, provide training in, and update standards and guidelines for underwriting processes.
Regional Underwriting Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Regional Underwriting Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.