Registered Sales Representative Salary
A Registered Sales Representative earns an average salary of $45,000 per year.
$34,883 - $68,765
Job Description for Registered Sales Representative
- Support one or more brokers with client management duties.
- Provide administrative support, such as; draft correspondence, travel, scheduling and presentation coordination.
- Initiate paperwork and documents to update records, accounts and databases.
- Provide customer service; answer inquiries for current and prospective clients, discuss market fluctuations, and resolve account problems.
- Perform research, create accounts, transfer funds and entering trade orders.
Registered Sales Assistant Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Registered Sales Representative
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.