Registered Sales Representative Salary
A Registered Sales Representative earns an average salary of $45,000 per year.
$34,883 - $68,765
|Salary||$34,883 - $68,765|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$17,558 - $84,360|
Job Description for Registered Sales Representative
- Support one or more brokers with client management duties.
- Provide administrative support, such as; draft correspondence, travel, scheduling and presentation coordination.
- Initiate paperwork and documents to update records, accounts and databases.
- Provide customer service; answer inquiries for current and prospective clients, discuss market fluctuations, and resolve account problems.
- Perform research, create accounts, transfer funds and entering trade orders.
Registered Sales Representative Job Listings
Key Stats for Registered Sales Representative
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.