Rehabilitation Services Supervisor Salary
A Rehabilitation Services Supervisor earns an average salary of $61,963 per year.
Job Description for Rehabilitation Services Supervisor
- As a clinician, supervise staff and give technical direction, with evaluation and treatment of patients.
- Ensure compliance to departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day treatments, monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules.
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional clinical standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.