Rehabilitation Supervisor Salary
A Rehabilitation Supervisor earns an average salary of $86,476 per year.
$23,490 - $117,446
$17.54 - $41.00
|Salary||$23,490 - $117,446|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$29,590 - $111,504|
|Total Pay (||$29,590 - $111,504|
Job Description for Rehabilitation Supervisor
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional clinical standards, state and federal regulatory requirements
- Maintain departmental day-to-day treatments, monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules
- As a clinician, supervise staff and give technical direction, with evaluation and treatment of patients.
- Ensure compliance to departmental policies and procedures.
Rehabilitation Supervisor Job Listings
Key Stats for Rehabilitation Supervisor