Reimbursement Services Analyst Salary
A Reimbursement Services Analyst earns an average salary of $49,534 per year.
$31,027 - $68,310
$13.30 - $20.31
Job Description for Reimbursement Services Analyst
- Prepare insurance annual cost reports.
- Maintain relationship with hospital or health services management and work to resolve reimbursement issues.
- Prepare journal entries, various financial or statistical analyses, reconciliation's, or research activities.
- Prepare quarterly progressions which involves reconciliation of third party receivables/payables and analysis of reserves.
- Coordinate resolution of intermediary and state agency audit requests, including obtaining audit documentation from other departments and communicating status to supervisor.
Reimbursement Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Reimbursement Services Analyst
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 5 votes.