Reinsurance Analyst Salary
A Reinsurance Analyst earns an average salary of $59,470 per year.
$37,987 - $83,643
$13.34 - $34.77
Job Description for Reinsurance Analyst
- Categorize, investigate, and issue statement of reinsurance claims to reinsurance agents.
- Manage interaction and communication with reinsurers.
- Examine reinsurance contracts and interpret wording and meaning.
- Analyze, prepare, evaluate, and renew reinsurance treaties.
- Perform reinsurance data analysis and produce reports for administrative appraisal.
Reinsurance Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Reinsurance Analyst
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.