Representative Patient Salary
The average wage for a Representative Patient is $13.82 per hour.
$11.41 - $19.65
|Hourly Rate||$11.41 - $19.65|
|Total Pay (||$24,471 - $41,593|
Job Description for Representative Patient
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
- Interview patients to complete insurance and privacy forms.
- Receive insurance co-pay payments and post amounts paid to patient accounts.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments, check-ups and physician referrals.
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff.
Patient Services Representative Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Representative Patient
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Representative Patient
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.