Representative Patient Salary
The average wage for a Representative Patient is $13.71 per hour.
$11.02 - $19.42
Job Description for Representative Patient
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments, check-ups and physician referrals.
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Greet visitors, ascertain purpose of visit, and direct them to appropriate staff.
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
- Interview patients to complete insurance and privacy forms.
Patient Services Representative Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Representative Patient
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.