Representative Patient Salary
The average wage for a Representative Patient is $13.82 per hour.
$11.41 - $19.65
|Hourly Rate||$11.41 - $19.65|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$24,471 - $41,593|
Job Description for Representative Patient
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
- Interview patients to complete insurance and privacy forms.
- Receive insurance co-pay payments and post amounts paid to patient accounts.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments, check-ups and physician referrals.
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff.
Patient Services Representative Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Representative Patient
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Representative Patient
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.