Residence Director Salary
A Residence Director earns an average salary of $37,268 per year.
$25,957 - $51,521
|Salary||$25,957 - $51,521|
|Total Pay (||$25,957 - $51,521|
Job Description for Residence Director
- Respond to emergency situations and manage crises, involving authorities when necessary.
- Coordinate student move-in and move-out procedures and associated paperwork.
- Conduct regular inspections of the premises to ensure the building is well-maintained and that students are behaving in accordance with resident guidelines.
- Assist, supervise and counsel resident students to ensure overall well-being and enjoyment of resident experience.
- Liaise with college department of student affairs and housing and food services.
Residence Hall Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Residence Director
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 6 votes.