Residence Director Salary
A Residence Director earns an average salary of $37,888 per year.
|Salary||$25,300 - $65,931|
|Total Pay (||$25,300 - $65,931|
Job Description for Residence Director
- Assist, supervise and counsel resident students to ensure overall well-being and enjoyment of resident experience.
- Liaise with college department of student affairs and housing and food services.
- Supervise and direct student and non-student staff for one or more dormitories.
- Respond to emergency situations and manage crises, involving authorities when necessary.
- Coordinate student move-in and move-out procedures and associated paperwork.
Residence Director Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Residence Director
Pay by Experience for a Residence Director has a positive trend. An entry-level Residence Director with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $31,000 based on 24 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Residence Director with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $47,000 based on 8 salaries. An experienced Residence Director which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $45,000 based on 12 salaries. A Residence Director with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $43,000 based on 5 salaries.
Key Stats for Residence Director
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 6 votes.