Residence Director Salary
A Residence Director earns an average salary of $36,786 per year.
$25,940 - $51,521
Job Description for Residence Director
- Respond to emergency situations and manage crises, involving authorities when necessary.
- Coordinate student move-in and move-out procedures and associated paperwork.
- Conduct regular inspections of the premises to ensure the building is well-maintained and that students are behaving in accordance with resident guidelines.
- Assist, supervise and counsel resident students to ensure overall well-being and enjoyment of resident experience.
- Liaise with college department of student affairs and housing and food services.