Residence Hall Director Salary
The average pay for a Residence Hall Director is $30,953 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience.
$24,245 - $43,505
Job Description for Residence Hall Director
- Assist, supervise and counsel resident students to ensure overall well-being and enjoyment of resident experience.
- Liaise with college department of student affairs and housing and food services.
- Supervise and direct student and non-student staff for one or more dormitories.
- Respond to emergency situations and manage crises, involving authorities when necessary.
- Coordinate student move-in and move-out procedures and associated paperwork.
Residence Hall Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Residence Hall Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 6 votes.