Residence Hall Director Salary
The average pay for a Residence Hall Director is $30,860 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience.
$24,432 - $42,252
Job Description for Residence Hall Director
- Respond to emergency situations and manage crises, involving authorities when necessary.
- Coordinate student move-in and move-out procedures and associated paperwork.
- Conduct regular inspections of the premises to ensure the building is well-maintained and that students are behaving in accordance with resident guidelines.
- Assist, supervise and counsel resident students to ensure overall well-being and enjoyment of resident experience.
- Liaise with college department of student affairs and housing and food services.