Residence Life Coordinator Salary
A Residence Life Coordinator earns an average salary of $31,368 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience. Experience strongly influences income for this job.
$24,147 - $58,099
|Salary||$24,147 - $58,099|
|Total Pay (||$24,191 - $57,861|
Job Description for Residence Life Coordinator
- Assist, supervise and counsel resident students to ensure overall well-being and enjoyment of resident experience.
- Liaise with college department of student affairs and housing and food services.
- Supervise and direct student and non-student staff for one or more dormitories.
- Respond to emergency situations and manage crises, involving authorities when necessary.
- Coordinate student move-in and move-out procedures and associated paperwork.
Residence Life Coordinator Reviews
Q: What is it like working as a Residence Life Coordinator?
Residence Life Coordinator in Muncie:
"The Best Job At The Best Schools."
Pros: This job is everything I have dreamed of. I had wonderful Hall Directors/Residence Life Coordinators throughout my time at university, so finally being able to pass those same positive experiences along to other student staff leaders is a dream come true. The job is wonderful for creating strong, lasting relationships with other people and is providing me with the exact experience I need to push towards my ultimate position. The pay is wonderful, the benefits are out of this world and I am able to live, eat and work with basically no bills. It's financially satisfying, but the most important positive attribute is that I'm able to help change the lives of students.
Cons: The hours are long, if people tell you the hours aren't bad, they are lying. Being on call 24 hours a day for an entire week can be a little exhausting to say the least, but this negative is so outshone by the positives, I hardly even notice it at all!
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Residence Life Coordinator
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 6 votes.