Residence Life Coordinator Salary
A Residence Life Coordinator earns an average salary of $31,731 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience. Experience strongly influences income for this job.
|Salary||$24,147 - $51,064|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$24,199 - $54,642|
Job Description for Residence Life Coordinator
- Assist, supervise and counsel resident students to ensure overall well-being and enjoyment of resident experience.
- Liaise with college department of student affairs and housing and food services.
- Supervise and direct student and non-student staff for one or more dormitories.
- Respond to emergency situations and manage crises, involving authorities when necessary.
- Coordinate student move-in and move-out procedures and associated paperwork.
Residence Hall Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Residence Life Coordinator Reviews
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Residence Life Coordinator
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 5 votes.