Residence Supervisor Salary
A Residence Supervisor earns an average salary of $40,149 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years' experience in this career.
$24,161 - $64,564
$10.88 - $18.14
|Salary||$24,161 - $64,564|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$20,800 - $50,050|
|Total Pay (||$20,800 - $50,050|
Job Description for Residence Supervisor
- Direct activities staff members and volunteers.
- Manage patient care plans, reviews and family requests.
- Research and analyze member needs to recommend program direction and goals.
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Ensure services are in compliance with boarding home regulations, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Residence Supervisor Job Listings
Key Stats for Residence Supervisor