Resident Aide Salary
The average wage for a Resident Aide is $9.80 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career. Experience does not have a big impact on this job’s rate.
|Hourly Rate||$8.63 - $12.88|
|Total Pay (||$18,020 - $28,041|
Job Description for Resident Aide
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' quarters.
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies or running errands.
- Monitor food and liquid intake and vital signs.
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
Resident Aide Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Resident Aide
Pay by Experience for a Resident Aide has a negative trend. An entry-level Resident Aide with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $21,000 based on 49 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Resident Aide with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $20,000 based on 21 salaries. An experienced Resident Aide which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $20,000 based on 13 salaries. A Resident Aide with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $20,000 based on 5 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Resident Aide
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 10 votes.