Resident Aide Salary
The average wage for a Resident Aide is $9.80 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career. Experience does not have a big impact on this job’s rate.
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Hourly Rate||$8.72 - $12.18|
|Total Pay (||$18,293 - $26,629|
Job Description for Resident Aide
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' quarters.
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies or running errands.
- Monitor food and liquid intake and vital signs.
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
Pay by Experience Level for Resident Aide
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Resident Aide
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 7 votes.