Resident Aide Salary
The average wage for a Resident Aide is $9.77 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career. Experience does not have a big impact on this job’s rate.
|Hourly Rate||$8.71 - $12.23|
|Total Pay (||$18,275 - $27,115|
Job Description for Resident Aide
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' quarters.
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies or running errands.
- Monitor food and liquid intake and vital signs.
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
Residential Care Attendant (RCA) Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Resident Aide
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Resident Aide
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 7 votes.