Resident Director (College / University) Salary
A Resident Director (College / University) earns an average salary of $32,465 per year. A skill in People Management is associated with high pay for this job. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this field.
|Salary||$22,123 - $48,742|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$22,405 - $49,233|
|Total Pay (||$22,405 - $49,233|
Job Description for Resident Director (College / University)
- Assist, supervise and counsel resident students to ensure overall well-being and enjoyment of resident experience.
- Liaise with college department of student affairs and housing and food services.
- Supervise and direct student and non-student staff for one or more dormitories.
- Respond to emergency situations and manage crises, involving authorities when necessary.
- Coordinate student move-in and move-out procedures and associated paperwork.
Resident Director (College / University) Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Resident Director (College / University)
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 6 votes.