Residential Care Attendant (RCA) Salary
A Residential Care Attendant (RCA) earns an average wage of $11.57 per hour. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
$18,867 - $42,729
$8.88 - $17.42
Job Description for Residential Care Attendant (RCA)
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
- Monitor food and liquid intake and vital signs.
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' quarters.
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies or running errands.
Residential Care Attendant (RCA) Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Residential Care Attendant (RCA) Advice
What do you wish you knew about your job when you first started out?
Residential Care Attendant (RCA) in Springfield:
Make sure this is what you want. You are dealing with people's lives, safety, health, well being, and happiness.