Residential Services Aide Salary
A Residential Services Aide earns an average wage of $10.66 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career.
$9.45 - $15.46
|Hourly Rate||$9.45 - $15.46|
|Total Pay (||$19,994 - $43,288|
Job Description for Residential Services Aide
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' quarters.
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies or running errands.
- Monitor food and liquid intake and vital signs.
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.